Here are the top 10 best free SEO tools:
Use this tool to find out the average monthly searches of the keywords that you want to rank on Google. This is a completely free tool that will help you find out which keyword has more competition and hence more difficult to rank. It will also suggest you keywords related to your target keyword.
One of the most useful free tools for almost all your SEO needs. You can use this tool do do your site audit and do keyword research, check backlinks, etc.
- Keyword.io: Use this tool get free keyword suggestions. Many of them!
- Google Trends: Use this tool to find out whats trending on Google, for keyword research, check out popular keywords, compare keywords and much more.
- Google Search Console: Use this tool to find out your website’s health on Google, find out crawl errors, broken links, back links, configure robots and sitemap, etc.
- Google Mobile Friendly Test: Use this tool to check your website’s mobile friendliness. This tool will also suggest you the improvements needed so that you can gain rankings on mobile searches.
- Google Page Speed Insights: Use this tool to find out your page load time and free suggestions that can help you improve the speed of your web page. Fast loading pages help enhance customer experience and help you gain ranking on Google.
- GTMetrix: Use this tool to improve your site performance inside out by running free tests.
- Structured Data Markup Helper: Use this to seamlessly apply markups to your web page. Markups help Google interpret what’s in your web page more accurately so that it is able to handle user queries more effectively.
- Moz Free Tools: Moz has a host of free tools ranging from keyword explorer, link explorer to local seo tools.